This year’s Women’s Clásica will feature 20 teams of 6 riders each.
The race organizers have sent invitations to the UCI Women’s Continental Teams. This will be the first top-ranking Women’s Clásica, and the teams taking part all ride at the highest level. Women’s cycling is growing rapidly, showing high standards and providing a great show. 120 top riders will be on the starting line for this race.
The 6 UCI Women’s World teams will be accompanied by 14 Continental teams:
- CERATIZIT – WNT PRO CYCLING TEAM
- WOMEN CYCLING SPORT
- ENEICAT – RBH GLOBAL – MARTIN VILLA
- TEAM TIBCO – SILICON VALLEY BANK
- VALCAR – TRAVEL & SERVICE
- SOPELA WOMEN’S TEAM
- MASSI TACTIC WOMEN TEAM
- JUMBO-VISMA WOMEN TEAM
- TOP GIRLS FASSA BORTOLO
- TEAM FARTO – BTC
- LABORAL KUTXA – FUNDACION EUSKADI
- BIZKAIA – DURANGO
- RIO MIERA – CANTABRIA DEPORTE
- A.R. MONEX WOMEN’S PRO CYCLING TEAM
“With the Women’s Clásica being given World Tour status this year, the standard of the participants is even higher. We are not yet sure which riders will be coming, but the tough course and the prestige of the event will hopefully attract the best in the world” stated Julián Eraso.